My name is Panagiotis (Παναγιώτης, IPA: [panaˈʝotis]) and I’m a DPhil student at Oxford University studying in the area of Autonomous Intelligent Machines and Systems. I am interested in practical and theoretical cybernetics, autonomous and intelligent natural and artificial systems, generative and algorithmic design and privacy.
In my spare time, I make music and think about art and philosophy. Sometimes I write about these here. Some of my creative collaborative work has been exhibited in SXSW (Austin, US), Barbican (London, UK), Victoria & Albert Museum (London, UK) and other venues.
- 2018 - presentMachine Learning Researcher (Privacy-Preserving ML) - Brave Research
- 2017 - 2018 Senior Software / ML Engineer - Autodesk Research (Project Dreamcatcher)
- 2016 - 2017 CTO - Filisia Interfaces
- 2012 - 2015 Software Development Engineer II - Microsoft
- 2011 - 2012 Software Developer - Buyometrics
Teaching / Workshops
- Feb 2018 UCL Bartlett school of Architecture - Machine Learning / AI Tutor
- Jan 2017 University of Hertfordshire - Introduction to Arduino: Build a self-driving car
Exhibitions / Talks / Work Appeared
- Jan 2018 Research Values - panel talk, Transmediale, Berlin
- Jan 2016 Filisia Interfaces, Bett Show, London
- Oct 2015 Down To Earth, 66th International Astronautical Congress, Jerusalem
- Aug 2015 Voice Booth, Institute of Contemporary Art, Miami
- Mar 2015 Parallel Chance, FutureFest, London
- Mar 2015 Parallel Chance, Tomorrows Transaction forum , London
- Sep 2014 Cave of Sounds, 90db Festival, Rome
- Mar 2014 Voice Booth, SXSW (South by Southwest) 2014 Interactive Awards, Austin, Texas
- Apr 2014 Down To Earth, International Space Apps Challenge led by NASA, Dana Center, London.
- Nov 2013 Cave of Sounds, Watermans’ Digital Art & Performance Weekender, London
- Sep 2013 Cave of Sounds, V&A, Digital Design Weekend, part of London Design Festival
- Aug 2013 Cave of Sounds, Hack the Barbican, London
- Apr 2013 International Space Apps Challenge led by NASA, Google Campus, London